L'Oreal Privée Collection - Douzten's Nude

Monday, 31 March 2014

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Privee in Douzten's Nude (Barely Pink) - £8.19




When I saw that L'Oreal had brought out a bespoke nudes collection I was pretty damn excited. I am so pale, but has the classic pink english rose lips, and find it surprisingly difficult to find a nude lipstick to suit me. My Mum had picked up the Julianne nude, which I loved, but purely for the reason of being different I picked up Douzten's Nude (it might have something to do with a girl crush).

Doutzen's Nude is a really soft, baby pink that applies evenly to an almost frosted finish. I'm a matte lip girl (I've mentioned it enough recently) so I wasn't exactly sure what I would make of this. I do like it, and I think the colour is good. I know some people have an issue with the smell of these, but it really doesn't bother me. I think it may be one of those lipsticks that gets a bit lost in the collection and makes it way out every now and then. I would have probably been better with Julianne's Nude (dammit Mum) so I plan to pick that up in the future.

What do you think of this collection?

3 comments:

  1. It is such a gorgeous shade :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just such a pretty colour, looks amazing on you! x


    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete