Made Up: Spring Make Up

Wednesday, 12 March 2014




I keep saying it and I'm going to say it again - spring has sprung in the UK. I love spring for barely there, pretty make up before I get a tan going on the face - my freckles come out in storm. This is the look I've been sticking with recently. For my base I went for a light finish of the No 7 Essentially Natural Foundation in Calico, concealing under the eyes with my L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. For blush, I've been testing out the new No 7 Pop & Glow Cream Blush Stick in Mango Sorbet so I'll keep you up to date on how I find it, but right now I'm loving the finish. The eyes are just a couple of light pink, shimmer shades from the MUA Undressed Palette and a warmer brown from the palette through the crease, with a bit of Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara on the lashes. Brows I went simple with the Maybelline Brow Drama in Medium Brown, before finishing off the lips with the new Maybelline Colour Sensational Gloss in Glorious Grapefruit.

What look are you rocking for spring?

5 comments:

  1. Love the lip color :-)

    Www.womanouk.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the fresh faced makeup look! And also your skin looks amazing!!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks! Yeah it's such an easy look to wear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love!!
    !
    xx

    daniella

    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete