The Blogger Made Me Buy It

Friday, 28 March 2014




Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones that you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
I have a few, but Kate from ghostparties is definitely the main one. She features so many drugstore items and I really trust her opinion and recommendations. I also like Alix from I Covet Thee and Estée from Essie Button.


Do you buy a product solely as a result from one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look for more reviews from others?It depends what kind of product it is and how pricey it is. I went out and bought the Origins Ginzing Moisturiser after reading a tonne of reviews because it was skincare, but make up I'm less fussy about.


What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Sorry to repeat myself but probably the Ginzing Moisturiser. It's such a staple for me.

What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
Maybelline The Falsies mascara - shocking I know. I know that loads of people love this but I just could not get on with it at all.

Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs.
Well since I'm on a bit of spending ban at the mo, this is a hard one. But I'd say that the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya was influenced by Tanya Burr, Candy Apple by Lily Pebbles and the Colour Burst Balms by a lot of bloggers. The Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara was a Hello October influenced purchase andddd I can't think of any more!

Have you ever given into blogger hype? If so, which hype?
Urban Decay Naked Basics. Guilty...

Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?
The Hourglass Ambient Lighting powders, so expensive!Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
It depends, some things like skincare I always plan ahead for and make up it's more a case of what I like when I see it.


What is your most favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?Sorry to repeat myself but probably the Ginzing Moisturiser. It's such a staple for me.



What is your least favourite item that you have ever bought as a consequence of blogs?Maybelline The Falsies mascara - shocking I know. I know that loads of people love this but I just could not get on with it at all.


Name 5 products you have bought recently as a result of blogs.Well since I'm on a bit of spending ban at the mo, this is a hard one. But I'd say that the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in Juicy Papaya was influenced by Tanya Burr, Candy Apple by Lily Pebbles and the Colour Burst Balms by a lot of bloggers. The Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara was a Hello October influenced purchase andddd I can't think of any more!



I tag anyone and everyone to do this tag! Make sure to leave your links in the comments so I can have a read!

2 comments:

  1. I also didn't get one with the falsies mascara! I didn't see the hype it literally did nothing to my lashes xx

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad there's someone else who doesn't like it! People talk about it like it's the holy grail!

    ReplyDelete