The Lipstick Tag

Friday, 21 March 2014



1. How many lipsticks do you own?
I definitely wished I owned more but alas it comes to the grand total of 24 - on second thoughts that's a fair few.

2. What was the first lipstick you owned?
It was probably some garish bright coloured thing from a teenage magazine, but the first I bought was I think Tease from Topshop.

3. What is your favourite lipstick brand?
I am such a sucker for Kate Moss' matte range for Rimmel, I own nearly every shade, but the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butters are a pretty close contender.

4. What is your most worn lipstick?
Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Collection in 110. I wore this to death.

5. What is your favourite finish?
Matte matte matte.

6. What was the last lipstick you bought?
The last lipstick was actually one of two at the same time, I bought the Revlon Colour Burst Lip Butter in Candy Apple, and the Revlon Colour Burst Matte Formula in Unapologetic.

7. How many lip products do you currently have in your bag?
Only two, a bright pink and a subtle coral.

8. What is your favourite red lip colour?
Well it depends what kind of red I'm going for, but I think probably the 110 from Rimmel since it's been so well loved.

9. How do you store your lipsticks?

In a little box from Asda that was a one of three stacking situation. They are in the top box with all my nail varnishes.

10. Which lipsticks are you currently lusting after?
Basically all of the Revlon Colourburst Matte and Lacquer balms. Obsessed isn't even the word.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing lipstick tag post! I love the Revlon lip butters!

    Now following your lovely blog on bloglovin'!
    Tsui.
    Fashion Ganache.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have given the same answers as you in some of the questions! so weird!! I also love the kate rimmel red lipstick, but my favorite brand has to be revlon for lipsticks! If you like (really) matte lips, wet and wild lipsticks are a good choice, so affordable too!

    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so awesome, I'm loving their Juicy Papaya one at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are literally my favourite lipstick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh thanks for the recommendation, I'll definitely look into it!

    ReplyDelete