The Round Up - February

Sunday, 2 March 2014





I see monthly review posts all the time on blogs, but until I recently sorted my schedule out, I didn't see the point in having them for myself. Now that I have a pretty regular posting strategy I thought I would just leave you with the 6 most popular posts from the month.

1. L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara - a new release from L'Oreal with a kickass marketing campaign. Received mixed reviews across the blogosphere, you can read mine here.

2. Revlon Colour Burst Matte and Lacquer Balms - another relatively new release, and a long awaited one at that. These ranges have a fantastic colour selection, you can read my review on them here.

3. Valentines Night Look - My Valentines looks were pretty popular with you guys and I'm so glad you liked them. You can see a full product list for this look here.

4. Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara - A fairly old cult product, but something I had never tried before which has quickly become a big favourite. You can hear how the love affair started here.

5. The Body Shop Honey Bronzer - One of my absolute favourite products ever. The perfect bronzer for pale gals. You can hear me gush about it more here.

6. Valentines Day Look - The other half to the Valentines Looks series, the day look. I actually really love this make up look and have found myself rocking it long past Valentines Day. You can get a full product list here.

A sneak peek for March!

I've been testing a new fake tan, finding the Spring in my step and getting really into tag posts... Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' to stay up to date!

7 comments:

  1. I want to try the Miss Manga, I've heard mixed reviews.

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen Miss Manga's brush today but I'm not sure.. I think I'm sticking to my Le Volume De Chanel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the Miss Manga brush today and I'm not sure.. I know that I should just try it but I'm way too happy with my Chanel mascara. Btw I love your blog, can't believe I've never visited before :o x

    www.womanouk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah I'm still in two minds about it... And thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since it's drugstore and not too pricey, luckily its one of those products where it doesn't matter too much if you hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I'd definitely say you have to try it yourself before you can judge.

    ReplyDelete