Vichy Idéalia BB Cream

Monday, 3 March 2014

Vichy Idéalia BB Cream - £21.00*
Vichy is a brand that I always hear a lot of from make up artists, especially the Dermablend range, and one that I have always been keen to try. I wanted to pick this up a few times and never got round to it, so when I finally got my hands on one I put it straight to work.



Vichy is a skincare brand, so their BB cream is full of skin loving benefits. It's paraben free, has an SPF of 25 and suitable for all skin types. I have the Light shade but there is also a Medium for a slightly darker shade. This is a pretty illuminating base so it'd be perfect for spring, I feel like it gives me a nice glow. I love everything about the product apart from the shade. I am very pale to be fair, so it may just be that but I do feel like this requires a fair amount of blending to make sure I don't look a bit orange - particularly in daylight. I'm quite a big fan of fairly sheer bases anyway, so that doesn't bother me particularly, but just a warning for you girls who prefer the extra coverage.

I haven't included any example photos as I've already featured this in a Made Up post, which you can find here.

Have tried any Vichy products?

2 comments:

  1. Those pug sheets! Oh my gosh so cute! I wouldn't probably enjoy this product much because I do prefer more of a medium to full coverage generally


    xx
    www.thestyleduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, they're from Primark! Yeah it's not the thickest of bases, but maybe good when you have good skin days :)

    ReplyDelete