Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avacado

Monday, 28 April 2014

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avacado - £20


I had been suffering with dry patches around my eyes for a little while recently, and it was becoming a bit of an issue when applying make up. I'm not sure what caused it, but no matter how moisturising the products I used I couldn't find a solution. I saw that Suzie from Hello October had been having a similar problem and the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment had worked for her, so I popped into Space NK and picked one up. £20 for an eye cream was a bit of an eye watering experience - no pun intended - since I was used to drugstore prices, but in the long term it seems to have been pretty worth it. The formula is really creamy initially, but thins out into a more gel like consistency as it's worked into the skin, which means that it's great for under make up application. Since I have started using this, the dry patches have disappeared and stayed under control, which has been a god send. I would definitely recommend this product to those suffering with dry skin around their eyes like myself. 

6 comments:

  1. I've been using this cream for a long time now and it's really good at adding hydration, the only thing I still can't get used to is that sometimes it turns almost into a liquid when you apply it, which I don't like since I prefer richer creams rather than lotions :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive been lusting over this for a while! Might give it a whirl x

    BerrieBlogs| {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this eye cream. I’ve been using it on and off for years and I’ve never stopped going back to it after I stray to others. Glad you love it.

    Dejhana || Waite a Little

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah it took me a while to get used to that for sure, but I think if it was any richer it would crease under make up and I do like using it morning and night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's awesome, you really should :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's awesome, obviously I'm not the only one who thinks so!

    ReplyDelete