Made Up: Alexa Chung

Wednesday, 30 April 2014





Source - Pinterest

For this week's Made Up post, I've been channeling Chung. A quick peek at my Girl Crush Pinterest Board will mean it's no secret that I love this girl's style. She is normally queen of the winged liner, which is definitely part of my daily routine, but I also loved this look that I found on Pinterest, so I thought I'd give it a go at recreating it.

For my base I used the Seventeen Wow Skin 3 Way Highlighter before applying my foundation of the moment No 7 Essentially Natural Foundation in Calico, before concealing and highlighting with current concealer of choice L'Oreal Lumi Magique Concealer. I then contoured my cheek bones very subtly with The Body Shop Honey Bronzer and the Real Techniques Blush Brush, before adding a bit of colour to the lower apples of the cheeks with the No 7 Pop & Glow Blush Stick in Mango Sorbet.

With the complexion done, I moved onto brows. Alexa has a cracking set of brows so I used my Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Light to achieve a thick, fuller look. For the eyes I used a couple of new products I'd recently picked up. I coloured in the lid and under the lower lash line with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Stick in Bluffing (not a massive fan of this, but review to come soon) and then lined my upper and lower waterlines with the Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in Black. Finally I curled my lashes and used my new L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic Waterproof. For the deep red lips, I went to one of my favourites. The Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Formula Lipsticks in Kiss of Life.

What do you think of Alexa Chung's style?

No comments:

Post a Comment