Patisserie Valerie

Sunday, 6 April 2014





Patisserie Valerie - Norwich, Norfolk
My Mum came up to visit me at uni recently, and we went out few times for food, but this little Patisserie was our favourite place. We went for breakfast and both had the smoked salmon with scrambled eggs, and the portions were huge! There were loads of cakes and pastries, and I'll definitely be going back to taste a few of those. The cafe had a really nice art deco theme to it, and we were served a fully suited and booted waiter who was awesome. I'd definitely recommend this place if you're ever in the area!

4 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite places they do a lovely lunch and cakes. My birthday cakes used to come from here which are the best Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh wow that's awesome! Not long until my birthday, I may have to drop some hefty hints...

    ReplyDelete