Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush

Friday, 11 April 2014

Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush in Santa Rose - £3.99




Powder blushes have been relatively off my radar for a few months now since falling for cream blush after cream blush after cream blush. I just haven't felt the need for them in my collection. However recently, my eyes were drawn to this little compact whilst perusing the aisles of Boots. Don't be fooled by the top photograph, this thing is tiny, but for just £3.99 I thought I'd give it a go.

Santa Rose is a peachy, pink blush, which definitely needs to be applied light handedly and with a bit of caution because too much can make you look like you've caught the sun quite badly. However, with a light hand, it can give a really nice subtle pop of colour to the cheeks. I use my Real Techniques Blush Brush to apply this, but I can imagine that this would be one of those products that their Duo Fibre brushes were made for. I'm really loving this shade for spring, and like to apply it when I have a little more time to achieve a nice girly day look. And for £3.99 it's such a bargain!

What blushes have you been reaching for recently?

3 comments:

  1. I love this blush so much, infact santa rose my first ever blush since i got into makeup :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never really gotten into cream blushes, but for that price I think it's definitely worth me having a go. It looks such a scary dark colour in the pan, so misleading as it's really pretty and peachy on the skin.
    I've always loved No7 and Sleek blushes.
    tomorrow's face

    ReplyDelete