The Round Up - March

Friday, 4 April 2014


As if March is already over! April is here and the weather in the U.K. is rapidly improving, and the evenings are getting lighter! If you follow me on Instagram then you'll know how much I've been loving all the flowers that are out right now! March has also been a fab month for beauty goodness, here are the most popular posts from the month!



1. L'Oreal Sublime Bronze Intense Elixir - A self confessed fake tan n00b, this was a pretty interesting trial for me, see how I got on here.

2. Made Up: For the Gym - I disclosed a few of my saviour products for post-workout days, see my picks here.

3. Vichy Idealia BB Cream - One of my favourite bases at the moment, so illuminating and radiant. Read my full review here.

4. The One and Only Tag - I did a tag for every Friday post in March, for the One and Only Tag I had to choose one product per category! See what I chose here.

5. Spring Nails - I gave my nails a bit of a pastel makeover in honour of spring, I went for some sophisticated neutrals, but got a few of my favourite ice cream shades in there too. Read all about it here.

6. The Blogger Made Me Buy It Tag - Another tag that you guys loved, here are some of my beauty picks that were well and truly influenced by bloggers! Have a look here.

A sneak peek at April's offerings...

I'm delving further into my love for lip glosses, giving hair oil a try and introducing you to some of my Girl Crushes...

Make sure to follow me on Bloglovin' to keep up to date with all my posts coming up! You can also follow me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment