An Ode to TOMs

Friday, 16 May 2014

Slip on TOMS in Pink


I've had my lovely pink TOMS for about a year now, and although over winter they went into a bit of a hibernation, they are probably my most worn pair of shoes, and are showing no sign of needing replacing yet. This all got me to thinking how great a company TOMS actually are, and how much I really would recommend them as a brand.

If you aren't familiar with TOMS, they are a shoe brand that make a variation of shoes, but their most famous are the basic ones, in the style I have. However, the best thing about them is that for every pair they sell, they make another to donate to a child without shoes. In fact their tagline is literally One for One. If you are interested in finding out more information on the brand you can visit their website and check it all out for yourself.

They are stocked at various places such as Schuh, ASOS and of course their website and retail for around £40. However if thats a bit out of your price range, I see them in sales all the time. I got mine for around £25!

What do you think of TOMS?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alis, I really like your blog I just found it today, you seem to ave such a great variety of different posts! Can I just say, I am in completely besotted with that beautiful rose box that you use to photograph your items on! Please could you tell me the make and where you got it? Thank you so much :-) Dani
    http://crystalsparklydreams.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete